11 Jun MFK auto care website
MFK auto care website – the website might have been changed.
MFK auto care website is a car mechanic brochure website.
I have got a request to redesign the website which would be placed on 5 separate domains but the look and feel would be the same.
The website has been created in WordPress so the user/owner of the website would be able to edit and upload the content without any extra coding.
- Opening Times ( It highlights present day),
- Quick Call option which is present on Desktop under Opening Times Section + Quick call is present at the top bar while website is viewed on mobile devices ( breakpoint 990px),
- The website has been divided into:
- Home – domain 1
- ECU Remapping, – domain 2
- DPF Filters, – domain 3
- EGR Valves, – domain 4
- About Us,
- Car Diagnostics, – domain 5
- Get Quotation.
- Redirect from all 5 domains into one contact form which is placed on the main domain (mfkautocare.ie) Contact Page – requested by client,
- Breadcrumbs has been created by using JS to simulate that all 5 domains are as one website,
- Website has been linked with all main social media channels on which mfkautocare are present,
- All Sliders has been tweaked to fit nicely on mobile devices,
- CTA’s on all the sliders should increase the Click Through Rate (CTR) and reduce the Bounce Rate (BR),
- Testimonials – placed on home page – Should help with the online reliability of the company website (mfkautocare.ie),
- Contact forms which are present on the Home page, sidebar and Contact page has been created in Contact Form 7. All the auto response messages has been tailored to increase leads for mfk auto care website and reassure user/client that message has been received and that he will be soon contacted by mfkautocare.ie support/customer service staff.
- In the footer, I have placed Contact info section which should improve SEO, (Webmaster Data Highlighter ) which will improve look in search results.