01 May Collaboration.website
collaboration.website – the website might have been changed.
Collaborations.website has been created while I was attending Code for Ireland meetings. While attending one of the meetings the Collaborations has been talking about the need of creating website for Community groups.
- Website has been created in WordPress,
- I have introduced the attractive layout of the main pages on which user will be able to find informations that they will look for with the easy way,
- Mega menu to improve User Experiance on Desktop and mobile devices,
- Website has been divided into:
- Preview Articles:
- The main features of this website is preview of the Articles example here (please hover over the image and click on the arrows),
- I have also introduced the share options to improve user awareness and make it possible for them to share the content across main social channels such as ( facebook, twitter, google plus, pinterest ),
- I was collaborating with Peter Fitzgerald our main back end developer on the improvement of the UI, UX, SEO, design,
What I was Responsible for:
- Front-end development,
- Website Design ( introducing new layout to the
- Graphic Design,
- Website Performance optimization,