22 Mar Gardener website – Alpine Garden Services
The Logo has been designed by Wojciech Blehm who works with me as a Graphic Designer. All Graphics are carefully crafted to make business to stands out from the crowd. We have also created the mockup for Alpine Garden Services Van
This website has been created as brochure business website
- I have placed a Quick Call and Send Email section at the Top panel which should help Users on mobile devices to quickly and easily contact customer services
Homepage gardener website design :
- Homepage I have divided into three rows.
- In the First row, I have introduced company with the keywords in the header tags and the company Experience with the company van and list of main services provided by Alpine Garden Services.
- In the Second row, I have placed reviews/testimonials to make company reliable all reviews are legit.
- In the Third row, has been placed CTA section (Call To Action) what should improve conversion on the website.
Services page gardener website design
- Drop Down with main services that are provided by Alpine Garden Services,
- CTA on the page with phone number and custom created Services List.
Projects page gardener website design
- Animation of the Van, where all images alt descriptions has been added with previously research keywords
- Interactive Albums of the Galleries where titles have been set as h2 tags for SEO performance, indexing. All imagery in the albums has the option to be optimized for SEO.
About US gardener website design
- Short description about the company with keywords in the content,
- List of main services provided by Alpine Garden Services,
- Short description of the Alpine Garden Services Experience with top image.
Reviews page gardener website design
- List of the Reviews which are also connected with home page Reviews slider.
Contact Us page gardener website design
- Simple contact form with 3 top columns where I have placed Address, email and phone number for the end users to be able to find in quick and easy way contact details of the Alpine Garden Services,
- Contact form has been set with 3 input text fields name, email, subject and 1 text box where the user can place the main message to the company owner
- Autoresponse to the end user after submitting the form with the confirmation message that email has been sent.