25 Jun Carroll Jewellers.ie
Carroll Jewellers – e-commerce – the website might have been changed.
This website has been created in ecommerce / Woocommerce.
The logo has been designed by me.
- I have placed a Quick Call and Send Email section at the Top panel which should help Users on mobile devices to quickly and easily contact customer service.
- The top 5 sections (Rings, Pendants, Earrings, Sets and Special offers) has been created in Two versions, Mobile and Desktop. – This practice should improve User Experience (UX) on mobile and desktop.
- The website has been divided into:
ecommerce / Woocommerce:
- Shopping cart with preview of added products,
- Cross sale of the products which were linked in Bundle/Set,
- Setting the products which are on Sale,
- Related products by category,
- Filtering products by Attributes (Materials, Style),
- Filtering products by Price,
- Filtering products by Category,
- Recently viewed products in sidebar,
- The Most popular tags which should increase Click Through Rate (CTR).
- Excerpts has been introduced into the products displayed on Shop page which should increase time spent on the website by the User,
- Cookie notice which is required under Irish regulations to be displayed,
- New user Approve by the Website Administrator,
- Contact Form 7 – with automatic tailored response message which includes (thank you message, contact details such as phone nr. email address, links to social media). This feature should increase the leads.